IVF Treatment for soon-to-be-parents
What is IVF ?
In-Vitro Fertilization is a type of assisted reproductive technology (ART) which is commonly known as IVF. IVF is a process in which extracted eggs are fertilized manually with a sperm sample in the laboratory at specific environmental conditions. Later, the fertilized egg or embryo is placed in the uterus. IVF is ideal to treat the patients who have
- Damaged or blocked fallopian tubes
- Low male sperm count
- Low male sperm motility
- Women having ovulation disorders
- Premature ovarian failure
- Uterine fibroids
- Unexplained infertility
- Genetic disorder
How is IVF performed?
IVF is performed in five basic steps.They are:
- Fertility medicines are provided to stimulate egg production. The process needs multiple eggs. A trans-vaginal ultrasound is performed to analysis ovaries and control hormonal levels
- A minor surgical process is performed to retrieved eggs. Medication is provided to reduce discomfort and pain.
- A sperm sample is taken from the male partner to combine with the eggs.
- In the process of insemination, the eggs and sperm are attached and perform the fertilization in laboratory conditions. After fertilization, fertilized eggs are considered as embryos.
- Further, the embryos are placed into the woman uterus to develop. Generally, this process is painless.
Common Cause of PCOS
At present there are no exact information about what causes PCOS. But it is also a fact that it could be treated and the percentage of women getting pregnant after treatment are on the rise. Some say that it could be due to a genetic impact, while few express their views as it could be due to the change in lifestyle women were forced to opt for.
Benefits of IVF
- Give hope to infertile people
- Provide a successful reproduction
- Help same-sex couples and single women
- Helps in diagnosing fertilization problems
- Detect inherent diseases
- Encourages donation of eggs or sperm
- Diagnose chromosomal disorders
The success rate of IVF solely depends on the patient medical and reproductive history, causes of infertility, maternal age, and other lifestyle factors.
Genesis fertility research center, situated in the Maaruthi medical center and hospitals, Erode is a Best IVF Centre in Tamil Nadu. The center has a good reputation in the field of In vitro fertilization. The research center has best fertility specialist in Tamil Nadu and provides a proper treatment to make women able to conceive.